Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Developing our capacity to listen to our Creator

We need to develop our capacity to listen to the messages and signs from of our Creator. As an example of what I’m referring to, consider this synchronicity.

In yesterday’s post, I compare Andreas Vollenweider music to that produced by Eminem. Well later that same day, out of the clear blue sky, a former colleague popped up an instant message that read “hey do you like Eminem?”

That certainly got my attention.

On its face one’s first response might be to say “it’s just coincidence”. However, the person in question is not someone I regularly chat with on IM. Furthermore, consider the odds of this “coincidence”. On the very same day I decide to drop a message in a bottle into the blogesphere, I would be contacted regarding a central topic within that bottle.

The person’s message was interesting as well. They wanted me to listen to Eminem’s music with a fresh, open pair of ears. Interesting from the perspective that in yesterday’s post I suggested that Eminem’s music is not one I particularly care for, however the Universe might have me take a second look, and or look at things from a different perspective. You see the Universe rejects NOTHING!

Certainly, I need to listen to this message. But what is it saying? Ah here is the crux of the matter. The first part is to be able to “see the signs” to listen to the message. The second and some times more challenging aspect is to understand what the message is telling us.

Maybe I need develop unconditional acceptance. Maybe I just need to practice listening without prejudice.

Whatever it is I am sure of one thing synchronicity is an important “channel” for us to be tuned into – to resonate with.

Today's source for inspiration is the Integral Naked web site. There you will find a vast array of visionary thinkers, healers, poets, musicians, and artists sharing their ideas, talents and energy exploring the next step in our evolution. Enjoy!!


Peace – Love – Light


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home