Friday, December 23, 2005

Where do you find resonance in yourself?

For me I find my resonance in my emotions and heart chakra - hence the moniker Resonant Heart.

I process the impulses coming into my sensory field first through my emotions, then in my body and finally I am able to think about what they mean to me.

You might ask, "so what"? Well it is an important link to my higher self. It is the instrument panel, so to speak, for connecting with my higher source.

When Iā€™m connected to my source (higher self), I can detect it using these instruments.

While I believe some people may have similarly configured instrument panels, I also believe that everyone is unique in the exact details related to how they process their experiences in this world is also unique.

My daughter processes information like me, leading with her emotions. My wife is a thinker, she processes information first with her intellect.

What is important is to be able to use the instrument panel to gain insight into the information our higher self is sending us.

Today's source for inspiration is The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS). The Institute of Noetic Sciences was founded by Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell. IONS conducts and sponsors leading-edge research into the potentials and powers of consciousness - including perceptions, beliefs, attention, intention, and intuition. The institute explores phenomena that do not necessarily fit conventional scientific models, while maintaining a commitment to scientific rigor.

Enjoy!!


Peace - Love - Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home