Friday, February 06, 2009

Recipe for your home coming



Over the last few years I have been experimenting with infusing the water I drink with the consciousness and resonance of higher frequency thought patterns.

Not long after beginning my water experiments, I found myself drawn to the work of Robert Scheinfeld and his "Busting Loose from the Money Game" home study course. This course really started to "break open" my ego and my belief system about how this "universe" works.

Now, I knew on some level that by infusing my drinking water with the message of peace and love, I had opened myself up to the "Busting Loose" information and message. That is I had tuned my frequency to something which resonated with a higher truth I needed to remember.

As I dug into the work related to "Busting Loose" I let my water experiments take a back seat to my other work.

However, recently I have been infusing my drinking water with the healing frequencies of Jonathon Goldman's "Holy Harmony" CD.

In so doing I have opened up another gateway for higher vibration and a new addition to my learning. I have been lead to the work of Gary Renard and his book "The Disappearance of the Universe". Gary's work relates to "A Course In Miracles" which I have known about for many years but have never been drawn toward. I have found the message of the "A Course In Miracles" resonates with the "Busting Loose" message. Something I find very interesting.

Having said that, I am also interested in the Solfeggio frequencies. Something I am just beginning to study. Below is a wonderful video on YouTube using the Solfeggio frequencies.



I plan on using these videos to infuse my water with this energy pattern. I wonder what doorways will be opened next? I'll keep you posted.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home